Ever eaten with your eyes and ears while doing good for your health and the environment? Pampered your skin with apples?
We, Anja Fiedler (artist and initiator of Apfelschätze) and Thore Hildebrandt (sustainable cook and food rescuer) have packed a very special surprise apple bag for you:
- 1kg of apples saved from rotting by Querfeld
- Tasting delicacies like varietal apple juice from purple Spartan
- pumpkin-apple chutney
- dried apple/ apple tea as well as
At a digital evening on 23.4.2021 we unpack these together and spice them up with exciting knowledge, kitchen tips and tricks from the kitchen. You'll also get involved and together we'll enjoy the fruits of our labor together in the truest sense of the word.
You can pick up your apple bag on Tuesday, 20.04.2021 in one of the 3 locations in Berlin:
- TRIVITYS in Pankow at Florastr. 27 between 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Samariter-Acker Querfeld Feldbotschaft: 17:30-18:00 (Samariterstr. 6)
- Die Erbsenzählerei Querfeld Feldbotschaft: 12:00 - 19:00 (Kolonnenstraße 48/49).
Don't want to miss this interactive virtual evening on Zoom and wonder.me, join us. We will send you the access data separately by email.
Price: from 29 Euro
With this you help to preserve Apfelschätze apfelschaetze.de.
The number of participants is limited to 20.
Follow this link to the registration: https://www.eventbrite.de/e/einladung-zum-uberraschenden-apfel-erlebnis-abend-tickets-146748527797
Anja & Thore